Subject: Re: LW 4.0 macros
From: [email-masked] (Intelligent Light)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 01:19:57 -0600 (CST)

I'm in Dallas. Central time. I heard that some of you have 4.0 now so I
called SlowTek. They told me yes, we have shipped 4.0 (with macros,
plug-ins, etc.) but we ran out of manuals. So if your still waiting for your
4.0 for DEC Alpha it will be 2-4 weeks before we get more manuals. I'm still
working off of a pre-release version for the Alpha. I've had it nearly a year.

>> >Does anyone know where the macros for modeler are for LW 4.0 for Alpha and
>> >PC? (*.lwm)?
>> >
>> 
>> Untill Newtek ships the final version, there aren't any. I've been waiting a
>> long time. Some of my friends have it. I called NewTek to ask where mine is
>> and they told me they ran out of manuals and it will be.....You guessed it!
>> 2-4 weeks!
>
>Which time zone are you in, Tom?  We are currently at Rev. C of 4.0.  To which
>"final" version are you referring?
>
>Render me gone,               |||
>Bob                         ^(===)^
>-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
>Bob Hood, President | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
>Virtual Visions,Inc.| Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
>Tel: 1.303.989.4191 | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
>FAX: 1.303.727.7555 | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
>                    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
>[email-masked]    | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>